I Have the Power


Today I'm thinking about action and power. That means that I'm thinking about my privileges and ability, about faith vs. indoctrination, and about next steps.

Education is something I took for granted for a long time. It gives resources to those who need them and helps us to find our voice, to find our power. Even though I published this illustration not that long ago, it encompasses all of the things that I'm thinking about today.




Have you heard of the First Lady's initiative, Let Girls Learn? The first time I heard of it was when I watched her do Carpool Karaoke with James Gordon. Don't let the silliness and fun of their video fool you. Michelle Obama is serious about educating women, and everyone else who cares about those without the means to get their voices heard should too. If you're looking for ways to help the world be more just, supporting Let Girls Learn would be a great place to start.





   

Comments

Popular Posts