THE EXCITEMENT IS TOO MUCH!!!

Well it's the week I've been waiting for since July: the week of the Cattywampus Wampus Wonderland! It's my first ever craft show to participate in, and boy have I got the goods. Even if there are a few minor details to go over (well, major details, if I'm honest), I think I'm good and ready to go!


I've got loads of goodies, and they tend to fall into three different types of awesome stuff that I'll have available for your viewing and purchasing pleasure. The first is fine artwork that would make my art professors proud. I'll have some smooth, colorful oil paintings for sale in addition to my mixed media Southern themed drawings, all of which are high quality artwork for the high falootin' fool who's feelin' fancy.

Thinking about home. Oil on canvas, 24" x 36". 2013 

There will also be plenty of digital prints, too! Don't want to keep all the splendor of my artwork to yourself? Can't say that I blame you. That's why I'll have some stellar postcards and holday cards for sale. Both are available individually and in packs, which is a real inexpensive way to send some mighty fine art to the one you love. Feelin' greedy? Don't worry! The 8" x 10" digital prints of my bright, fun watercolors will be there to fill that hole in your heart.

Under the Stars. Watercolor on paper, 6" x 6". 2016

Last but not least, the zines! These personal pet projects of mine are chock full of whimsy, humor, and historical facts. I'll have booklets of comics, Southern history, and many of my one-off, hair-brained ideas. They're just waiting for you to thumb through them and fall in love. So I'll see you this Saturday, then? December 2nd at the Fayetteville Town Center. Be there, or be square!

A History of the South, Vol. 3, detail. Zine. 2015


Comments

Popular Posts